RYSE is outraged by the rescinding of DACA and by the continued dehumanization and state-led terror led on our communities. More than anything, this emboldens our determination to ensure our members, our staff, our families, and our communities are safe and free.
RYSE will continue to serve as a sanctuary and affirming space for our members, just as ever, more than ever.
We will defend, fight, and lead with love and rage for our beloved 800,000 dacamented and 11 million undocumented.
We will win.
Report ICE Activity:
(925) 900 - 5151
Stand Together Contra Costa Hotline
"When to Call:
- If ICE is at your front door
Do not open the door unless they have a legal search warrant. You do not have to let them in if they only have a DHS warrant. Our dispatchers are trained to guide you through your rights.
- If you witness ICE on the streets
Do not try to stop them or interfere. We can send trained rapid responders to verify.
- If ICE detains a family member
We may be able to provide legal representation in their case or we can connect you with a legal services provider who can help."
Last updated: 3/1/18
- Services (Legal Representation & Clinics, Public Education & Outreach, Workshops & Trainings), Stand Together Contra Costa
- List of Rapid Response Hotlines for Bay Area, San Francisco Immigrant Legal Education Network (SFILEN)
- 5 Ways to Fight ICE Raids with Power, Not Panic, California Immigrant Youth Justice Alliance
- ICE Raids Toolkit, Immigrant Defense Project
- Know Your Rights - ICE Arrests, Immigrant Defense Project
- ICE Activity Hotline, Multilingual Flyers and Materials, Alameda County Immigration Legal & Education Partnersrship, Centro Legal De La Raza
- Tools to Defend Your Rights, National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild
- Know Your Rights "Red Cards," Immigrant Legal Resource Center (ILRC)
- TRUTH (Transparent Review of Justice Transfers and Holds (TRUST) Act AB 2792, Advancing Justice- Asian Law Caucus, California Immigrant Policy Center, National Day Laborer Organizing Network
- SB54 California Values Act: Protections for Immigrants, Advancing Justice-Asian Law Caucus, California Immigrant Policy Center, National Day Laborer Organizing Network
- Top 5 Things to Know About Announcement To End DACA, Here to Stay
- What Do I Need to Know if the DACA Program Ends?, Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- Protect Immigrant Youth: Important Resources, Here to Stay
- Help for Immigrant Families: Guidance for Schools, Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- Resource Guide: Defending Immigrant Youth Post-DACA, California Immigrant Policy Center
- FAQ for students, educators, and social service providers, Mexican American Legal Defense and Educational Fund
- If You’re Outraged By Trump’s DACA Decision, Here’s How You Can Help Recipients Like Me, Huffington Post
- UndocuHealth Mental Health Toolkit, Defend DACA
- Immigration Resources List, West Contra Costa Unified School District
- DACA's Impact on Black Immigrants, Black Alliance for Just Immigrants
- Undocumented Youths Are Sharing Their Stories Online in Protest, Time Magazine
- What to Do If Immigration Comes to Your Workplace, National Employment Law Project
List of Pro Bono Legal Services Provider (by State), US Department of Justice