Education + Justice
- Richmond Promise
- College Board Scholarship Search
- Fund Scholarship
- African American Scholarships
- Asian and Pacific Islander Scholarships
- Latino Scholarships
- Scholarship Search Engine
- Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation
- Society of Women Engineers Scholarships
- VFW Auxiliary’s Young American Patriotic Art Contest
- NOAA’s Ernest F. Hollings Undergraduate Scholarship
- Diabetes Scholars Foundation
- Common Knowledge Scholarship Competition
- Geneseo Migrant Center Scholarships for Migrant Students
High School and College Support
Youth Justice Campaigns
Community Program Resources
Juvenile Justice System Resources
- CCC Probation Page
Philip F. Kader: ProbationChief@prob.cccounty.us
County Probation Officer
50 Douglas Dr., Suite 200, Martinez, CA 94553
Ph: (925) 313-4000 Fax: (925) 313-4191
Hours: 8 AM-12 PM; 1 PM-5 PM; Monday-Friday
- CCC Juvenile Prosecution Page
Daniel Cabral: email@example.com
Senior Deputy District Attorney
900 Ward Street, First Floor, Martinez, CA 94553
Ph: (925) 957-2200 Fax: (925) 646-2565
Hours: 8 AM-5 PM; Monday-Friday
- Coalition for Juvenile Justice
Community Health Resources
If you are currently experiencing an immediate crisis, contact the Contra Costa Crisis youth hotline at 800-833-2900. This hotline is available 24 hours a day, every day. If you'd like to come talk to one of our counselors, or just get some more info, please stop by, or call us at 510-374-3401 and ask for Joe or Marissa.
Additional Crisis Resources
- California Youth Crisis Line
Offers support, encouragement, and referrals to youth needing assistance or in crisis situations.
- Child Help National Abuse Hotline
Dedicated to the prevention of child abuse, this hotline helps children at risk for abuse and distressed parents seeking crisis intervention.
- The Trevor Project
For lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and questioning teens experiencing crisis.
Nutrition, body image, and sports…You aren’t what you eat, but what goes in your body does matter.
Need help staying calm or having trouble with stress or anger? Come check out our Anger Management class! You can also check out these websites.
Looking for more? These resources are loaded with information on many more topics.
Looking for info about sex and how to stay healthy too? Get started with these sites.
Teach-In: Resources For Youth Organizing
- Student Movements Resources for and about student movements across the globe.
Know Your Roots: Resources About Community Organizing and History
American Civil Rights Movement
- Voices of the Civil Rights Movement
An online exhibit documenting events during the Civil Rights Movement in the United States.
La Raza Movement
- Graphics of the Chicano Movement in California
Collection of posters/images from the Chicano Movement.
- The Latino History Project
Local and national Latino History from the Oakland Museum of California.
Migration and Immigration
- Migration in California
Overview of various ethnic migrations in California from the 1920s.
- New Americans
Companion to the film series on the modern American immigrant experience.
- Second Wave Feminism
Audio and video resources for the women’s movement of the 1970s.
- Women of Protest
Photo collection from the fight for women’s right to vote.
- Stonewall Uprising
Video and resources about a defining moment in the LGBTQ Movement in the United States.
DACA + Immigration Resources
Read our statement regarding the rescinding of DACA and view a list of important resources here.